Sunday 27 May 2012

About Me

                                                           ABOUT ME...


NAME                         :   MUNISWARAN S/O JAGATHEESVARAN


MATRIC NUM           :   A09 A093


FACULTY                  :   FACULTY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP & BUSINESS ( COMMERCE )


UNIVERSITY            :   UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA KELANTAN ( UMK )


GROUP OF STUDY  :   SAK 3_1 


DATE OF BIRTH       :   7th JULY 1989


PLACE OF BIRTH    :   HOSPITAL SG.BAKAP, PULAU PINANG


AMBITION                  :   TO VISIT ALL THE TOURISM PLACE IN 


                                          MALAYSIA BEFORE GO WORLDWIDE...






                           ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT


         The first thing about this assignment is it  give me exposure on how to create blog, since I never been use or create " Blog" before this.


         Second, through this assignment I able to know the tourism places in Malaysia are still more to be visit before I go overseas, by doing this assignment I more like to get knowledge and further details about the places.


        Last but not least, this blog not only will become my part of assignment but, I would like to continue my up dates on tourism place I visit.





                                            ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 


    I emphatically thanks to my lecture Miss Raja Norliyana, who give me chance to gain more knowledge regarding tourism besides studies at class.


THANKS MISS...











No comments:

Post a Comment